The Jewish Association on Aging offers several options for families searching for a home for a loved one. We welcome inquiries and enjoy the opportunity to meet families and provide tours of all of our facilities in an effort to find the perfect balance of independence and care.
For nearly 100 years, Pittsburgh’s Jewish community has been committed to providing healthcare, shelter, and religious services to its seniors. The Jewish Association on Aging continues this tradition through its modern, homelike, residential facilities, Weinberg Village and Weinberg Terrace. For individuals who require skilled nursing residential services,Charles Morris Nursing and Rehabilitation Center provides long term care in a state of the art facility with a caring and exceptional staff.
Located on a lush, hillside campus, Weinberg Village is home to the Charles M. Morris Nursing and Rehabilitation Center and the Assisted Living Residence at Weinberg Village. The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Terrace is an elegant apartment building in the heart of Squirrel Hill.
Both facilities were built in the late 1990s with the goal of providing the best possible healthcare to seniors in locations that keep them connected to the community.
- Charles Morris Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- 159 bed state-of-the-art nursing and rehabilitation facility.
- Weinberg Village and LHAS/Arbor Unit
- Lovely residence located across from the waterfront
- Compassionate memory support unit
- Residence at Weinberg Terrace is the ideal choice for individuals who want to be a part of an active vibrant community yet may need some level of individualized care. Located in the heart of Squirrel Hill, Weinberg Terrace offers upscale elegant apartment living within walking distance of shops, grocery stores, a movie theatre and restaurants.