The Arbor at Weinberg Village Dementia & Memory Support
The Residence at Weinberg Village also includes a special memory care community for seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Sponsored by the Ladies Hospital Aid Society, The Arbor at Weinberg Village is a safe and secure community designed to engage and stimulate memory with a goal to reduce challenging behaviors often found in those with memory loss.
Take a tour of The Arbor via YouTube.
See How We Can Help Your Family
At a Glance
Life at The Arbor at Weinberg Village features:
- Completely and thoughtfully re-designed and renovated with emphasis on living space, dining facilities, and common areas.
- Beautiful artwork throughout, including donated prints by renowned artist Donald Robinson.
- Three delicious and nutritious, made-to-order, kosher meals, served by friendly and attentive staff.
- A dining area with the best river views on campus.
Licensed for Assisted Living, serving people throughout their life span.
- 24/7 attentive care by licensed nurses and care partners.
- Staff who have completed comprehensive dementia training by the Hearthstone Institute.
- A certified Center of Excellence following the I’m Still Here® approach developed by the internationally renowned Hearthstone Institute.
Safety and Security
- Renowned “I’m Still Here”® dementia-specific training used by all team members.
- Monitoring devices for safety and security.
- A secure outdoor terrace with river and forest views.
Activities and Social Opportunities
A personalized, engaging lifestyle rich in fulfilling, meaningful activities.
- Religious services and programs for both Jewish and non-Jewish residents.
- Alzheimer’s care program full of activities planned and supervised by a professional with expertise in dementia programming.
- An environment designed to promote well-being, including art and garden stations.
- A secure outdoor area for dementia-specific activities and programs.
The Arbor at Weinberg Village
300 JFH Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Call us at 412-420-4000
or fill out the form and
we’ll be in touch!