The Residence at Weinberg Village also includes a special community for seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease and other issues of memory impairment. Sponsored by the Ladies Hospital Aid Society, our safe and secure Arbor at Weinberg Village is designed to engage and stimulate memory with a goal to reduce challenging behaviors often found in those with memory loss.
At A Glance
Life at the Arbor at Weinberg Village features:
- Renowned “I’m Still Here”® dementia-specific training used by all team members.
- Activities planned and supervised by a professional with expertise in dementia programming.
- Three delicious and nutritious, made-to-order, kosher meals, served by friendly and attentive staff.
- A dining area with the best river views on campus.
- An environment designed to promote well-being.
- Monitoring devices for safety and security.
- A secure outdoor area for dementia-specific activities and programs.
- A secure outdoor terrace with river and forest views.
The Arbor at Weinberg Village is located at 300 JFH Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
For more information, contact Amy Dukes, Director of Memory Care Operations, 412-521-8295, or firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.