The Jewish Association on Aging offers a wide variety of options for senior care and residential living.
Main Desk and Information:
An admissions counselor is always on call, seven days a week.
If you are coming from the hospital, we work closely with discharge planners to coordinate your care.
Your Health Care Team
We have assembled a dedicated team of professionals to support all of your health care needs.
- Supervision of care from your personal attending physician.
- Choice of any licensed physician who meets our requirements.
Nurses and Assistants
- 24-hour nursing assistance, seven-days-a-week.
- Specialists in Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy.
- Your choice of pharmacies, either yours or ours.
- Provide help to identify sources of financial assistance.
- Arrange for appropriate care after discharge.
- Daily Jewish Services conducted by in-house Rabbi.
- Protestant and Catholic services available.
- Resident-centered dining options featuring a choice of nutritious meals.
- Daily meals served in dining areas at regular hours or in-room dining.
- Snacks available between meals.
- Guests may dine with you (additional charge applies)
- Daily activities created by trained professionals that include:
Visitors are always welcome and we encourage as many visits by your family and friends as possible.
You may have visitors at any time unless there are limits or restrictions to visitation based on the resident’s needs.
Children, accompanied by an adult, are more than welcome to visit too.
We are a kosher facility. Visitors should consult staff before bringing food into our residences.
Most pets are welcome to visit as well. Please notify our director of activities, as a record of vaccinations is necessary prior to the visit. Pets must be on a leash during their visits.
Cover the Cost of Care at Charles Morris Center
At Charles Morris Center, we accept many forms of payment and accept insurance reimbursement for our services.
Below is a list of insurance providers that work with us:
- Health America
- Highmark Blue Plans
- Hospice companies including our own Sivitz Hospice
- Private Pay
- United Healthcare
If you have questions or need more information, contact Liz Checkle, Coordinator of Admissions, 412-521-1174, or email@example.com, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.