Designed for seniors who need some assistance with daily living in order to remain as independent as possible, The Residence at Weinberg Village is a perfect blend of convenience, care, and security in a supportive, uplifting, and worry-free setting.
With attentive, responsive, and highly skilled staff available to you around the clock and friendly, interesting neighbors to share your interests, passions, and values, Weinberg Village is a wonderful place in which to live and age gracefully.
Personal Assistance Tailored to Fit Your Needs
We recognize that, as a resident of Weinberg Village, you are a unique individual. Our goal is to provide support and personal assistance to meet your individual needs.
Our approach is to learn about your interests, family, past and present, to make every day enjoyable and enriching.
We encourage you to remain active, promoting participation in an array of health and wellness activities, concerts, educational programs, trips, and more.
Because the Residence at Weinberg Village is part of JAA’s own network of care, other nursing, personal, or assisted living options including memory support, and rehabilitation are available. Additionally, your spouse or other loved one may need healthcare support too. These levels of care are available on our JAA campus or at our Weinberg Terrace community just a few miles away.
At A Glance
Life at the Residence at Weinberg Village features:
- Capacity for 58 residents, with spacious and comfortable residential living suites.
- Elegant, beautifully decorated dining rooms.
- Three delicious made-to-order kosher meals plus snacks each day.
- Attractive common areas for interaction and activities with family and new friends.
- Life-enriching activities including music, arts, crafts, movies and off-campus outings specifically designed to appeal to your desires, interests, and abilities.
- Varying levels of assistance with bathing, dressing, and medication management.
- Religious services and programs for both Jewish and non-Jewish residents.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- A Resident & Family Council encouraging frank discussion and feedback.
- Up to 90 days of respite stays are also available
The Residence at Weinberg Village is located at 300 JHF Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217, 412-521-8988
For more information, contact Pearl Averbach, Executive Director of The Residence at Weinberg Village, 412-521-8988, or firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
To schedule a tour, contact Trent Wilburn, Director of Business Development, 412-889-1678, or email@example.com, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.