Anathan Adult Day Memory Care Services at JAA
Care & Friendship for Loved Ones. Peace of Mind for Families.
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care Services Is Open!
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care provides therapeutic programming for people with memory care needs in a warm, caring, and secure setting.
Offering an engaging schedule of activities by experienced, highly trained staff, the goal of our memory day care is to encourage the members’ independence and self-esteem through peer interaction. Participants are exposed to familiar as well as new experiences and are valued as unique individuals. Our adult day care services provide support and peace of mind for regular caregivers so they are better able to take care of life’s daily responsibilities.
Hours currently vary on weekdays. Call for details.
Medicaid and private pay are accepted. Some long-term insurance companies fund adult day services. Ask your provider for details.
See How We Can Help Your Family
At a Glance
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care features:
Nutritious and delicious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack served daily by friendly and attentive staff.
Safety and Security
- Attentive care provided by a team with comprehensive memory care training from the Hearthstone Institute.
- Renowned I’m Still Here® dementia-specific training used by all team members.
- Secure, private, and safe indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Safe, secure pickup and dropoff.
- Physical and cognitive stimulation.
- Access to physical, occupational, and speech therapies with a physician’s referral.
Activities and Social Opportunities
- Activities planned and supervised by a professional with expertise in dementia programming.
- Daily engagement designed to stimulate memory while helping reduce challenging behaviors.
- Access to beauty/barber services and podiatry services upon request.
- Community outings chosen collectively by Anathan Council.
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care is located at 200 JHF Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 on the main campus of JAA.
For more information, contact Trent Wilburn, Senior Director of Business Development/Memory Care Liaison, at 412-586-3292 or email@example.com, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care
200 JHF Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Call us at 412-420-4000
or fill out the form and
we’ll be in touch!