The New Riverview Apartments
A supportive and stimulating senior community where you can live comfortably, maintain your independence, and enjoy life to the fullest. Riverview’s two buildings sit on more than 3 acres of manicured grounds, with 191 newly renovated studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments for all income levels.
See How We Can Help Your Family
At a Glance
Life at The New Riverview Features:
Amenities and Services
Professional staff and upgraded facilities ensure easy living in a warm and friendly environment for independent living in Pittsburgh.
Programs and Activities
Personalized exercises and classes led by our fitness instructor, or use our 24/7 fitness room. Enjoy featured speakers, entertainment, movies, arts and crafts, and more.
- Beauty/Barber Shop – On-site beauty/barbershop.
- Transportation – Low-cost shuttle services available, plus you are only steps away from Port Authority bus lines that take you everywhere you want to go.
- Paid Utilities – No surprises or monthly add-on fees.
- Housekeeping – Weekly and biweekly housekeeping and laundry services are available at a modest charge.
- Service Coordination – On site to help you locate, apply for, and implement needed services and benefits.
- “Ask a Nurse” – A visiting nurse periodically monitors your weight and blood pressure. Flu shots available too!
- Café and Convenience Store – Our “Take a Break Café” offers coffee plus items to cover all your essential needs.
- Activities and Attractions for Active lifestyles
Programs to enhance apartment living for seniors:
- Educational speakers and workshops
- Group discussions
- Exercise programs
- Outings to Pittsburgh attractions, museums, performances, casino, shopping, and restaurants
Floor Plans to Suit Your Need and Budget
Our independent living apartments vary in size and layouts to fit every need, including accessible apartments, without income restrictions.
- Two-Bedroom Units – For those who need more space. Riverview’s two-bedroom apartments offer over 800 square feet with river and park views.
- One Bedroom Building A – Over 600 square feet of living/storage space with river, park, and campus views. Riverview’s one-bedroom apartments are perfect for couples or singles.
- One Bedroom Building B – For individuals or couples with modest needs, these one-bedroom apartments offer over 400 square feet of efficiently planned space.
A Tradition of Care
- Many years of service to our community.
- Convenient and dignified lifestyles for you to live life your way.
- Professional staff ensures support and attentiveness to all residents.
- Poised at the entrance to Summerset at Frick Park, just off Brown’s Hill Road
- Overlooking one of Pittsburgh’s renowned three rivers.
- Only minutes from the Squirrel Hill and The Waterfront shopping districts.
- On the campus of JAA with access to a full spectrum of services for seniors.
Looking for more information or a personal tour of our senior apartments in Pittsburgh?
Call The New Riverview at 412-521-7876.
The New Riverview
52 Garetta Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Call us at 412-420-4000
or fill out the form and
we’ll be in touch!