Helping You Age In Place
More and more options for aging at home provide you with a number of choices. Consider home healthcare services provided and managed by JAA. These JAA home health services help ease you into our network of continued care and give you the independence and flexibility you desire.
Healthcare at home is a valuable option if you have:
- Difficulty leaving home due to medical and/or physical restrictions.
- Changes in your medical or physical condition.
- Recently returned from a hospital stay.
- Need care due to a life-limiting illness.
These important services provide a sense of independence while offering the knowledge that care continues no matter your specific situation.
Healthcare at Home, delivered and managed by The Jewish Association on Aging, includes:
- Home Health Services
- Mollie’s Meals Kosher Food Delivery
- Sivitz Hospice and Palliative Care
- AgeWell Pittsburgh
For more information about home health services, call 412-586-3249, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We actively hire and provide services without regard to age, race, gender, color, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, or disability.
Call us at 412-420-4000
or fill out the form and
we’ll be in touch!