Delicious Meals Delivered to Your Home
When you need help preparing your own meals or are homebound.
For many aging adults living independently at home, grocery shopping and meal preparation can be a challenge.
The only kosher meals-on-wheels organization in western Pennsylvania, Mollie's Meals partners with the Allegheny Area on Aging and AgeWell Pittsburgh to provide meals to qualifying homebound seniors, thereby easing the burden when they are unable to prepare their own meals. Participants receive tasty, nutritious meals on a regular basis. The added bonus is socialization; communicating with caring staff members and friendly volunteers provides support, a watchful eye and, when necessary, referrals to additional community programs.
Mollie's Meals Service includes:
- Tasty, nutritious meals delivered right to your door
- Prepared by a professional dietary staff
- Made with care in our own kosher kitchens under the strict kashruth supervision of the Vaad Harabanim of Greater Pittsburgh
- Approved by dieticians at the Allegheny Area on Aging
- Accommodating many special needs diets including diabetic and soft mechanical requirements
- Referrals to JAA programs and other senior services
- Compassionate staff who provide warm and caring social interaction.
All of our meals are prepared in the kitchen of the Charles M. Morris Nursing and Rehabilitation Center. Staff and volunteers deliver meals on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If requested, Friday delivery can include weekend meals.
Delivery is available in these Pittsburgh-area neighborhoods:
- Squirrel Hill
- East End
- Parts of Monroeville
- Parts of the South Hills
For more information, contact Fraida Estrin, Mollie’s Meals Coordinator, at 412-421-7616, or email@example.com, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.