Care & Friendship for Loved Ones. Peace of Mind for Families.
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care Services re-opening soon!
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care provides therapeutic programming for people with memory care needs in a warm, caring, and secure setting.
Offering an engaging schedule of activities by experienced, highly trained staff, the goal of Anathan Adult Day Memory Care is to encourage your independence and self-esteem through peer interaction.
Participants are exposed to familiar as well as new experiences and are valued as a unique individual.
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care provides support and peace of mind for regular caregivers so that he or she is more able to take care of life’s daily responsibilities.
Our programs are open Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Medicaid and private pay are accepted. Some long term insurance companies fund adult day services. Ask your provider for details.
At a Glance
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care features:
- Attentive care provided by a team with comprehensive memory care training from the Hearthstone Institute.
- Renowned I’m Still Here™ dementia-specific training used by all team members.
- Activities planned and supervised by a professional with expertise in dementia programming.
- Daily engagement designed to stimulate memory while helping to reduce challenging behaviors.
- Physical and cognitive stimulation.
- Access to physical, occupational, and speech therapies with a physician’s referral.
- Secure, private, and safe indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Nutritious and delicious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack served daily by friendly and attentive staff.
- Access to Beauty/barber services and podiatry services upon request.
- Community outings chosen collectively by Anathan Council.
- Safe, secure pick-up and drop-off.
Anathan Adult Day Memory Care is located at 300 JHF Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 within The Residence at Weinberg Village on the main campus of JAA, 412-422-9454