Care & Friendship for Loved Ones. Peace of Mind for Families.
Adult Day Services temporarily closed due to COVID-19
Anathan Club provides therapeutic programming for people with memory care needs in a warm, caring, and secure setting.
Offering an engaging schedule of activities by experienced, highly trained staff, the goal of Anathan Club is to encourage your independence and self-esteem through peer interaction.
As a member, you are exposed to familiar as well as new experiences and are valued as a unique individual.
Anathan Club provides support and peace of mind for your regular caregiver so that he or she is more able to take care of life’s daily responsibilities.
Our programs are open Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Medicaid and private pay are accepted. Some long term insurance companies fund adult day services. Ask your provider for details.
Nighttime Memory Care
Nighttime Memory Care mirrors the Anathan Club Adult Day Program, with services provided during nighttime hours. Specifically designed if you have dementia that prevents you from sleeping at night, this unique program provides your daily caregiver with much-needed respite and rest so that he or she better able to take care of you and themselves during normal waking hours.
At a Glance
Anathan Club features:
- Capacity for 25+ members at a time.
- Attentive care provided by a team with comprehensive memory care training from the Hearthstone Institute.
- Renowned I’m Still Here™ dementia-specific training used by all team members.
- Activities planned and supervised by a professional with expertise in dementia programming.
- Daily engagement designed to stimulate memory while helping to reduce challenging behaviors.
- Physical and cognitive stimulation.
- Access to physical, occupational, and speech therapies with a physician’s referral.
- Secure, private, and safe indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Nutritious and delicious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack served daily by friendly and attentive staff.
- Access to Beauty/barber services and podiatry services upon request.
- Community outings chosen collectively by Club Council.
- Safe, secure pick-up and drop-off.
Anathan Club is located at 300 JHF Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217 within The Residence at Weinberg Village on the main campus of JAA, 412-422-9454