For those whose lives have been touched by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia or memory loss, AHAVA Memory Care Residence offers more than care.
AHAVA is a community filled with activity and purpose. It is a place where you, as residents are empowered to live engaging, fulfilling lives and where your families find guidance, support, and peace of mind.
Because AHAVA Memory Care Residence is part of JAA’s own network of care, nursing, personal, or assisted living options for residents or spouses, additional memory support at varying stages of memory loss, rehabilitation, and physical therapy are available on campus.
Located on our main JAA campus in Pittsburgh, AHAVA Memory Care Residence is as innovative as it is welcoming.
Visit the AHAVA website to discover more information.
At a Glance
Life at AHAVA features:
- 24/7 attentive care by licensed nurses and care partners
- Staff who have completed comprehensive dementia training by the Hearthstone Institute.
- A certified Center of Excellence adhering to the I’m Still Here™ approach developed by the internationally renowned Hearthstone Institute.
- Licensed for Assisted Living, serving people throughout their lifespan.
- A personalized, engaging lifestyle rich in fulfilling, meaningful activities.
- An environment designed specifically to enhance independence, featuring two secure outdoor spaces.
- Three delicious and nutritious kosher meals plus snacks, served by friendly and attentive staff.
- Religious services and programs for both Jewish and non-Jewish residents.
AHAVA is located at 200 JHF Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217, 412-521-5677
For more information, contact Amy Dukes, Director of Memory Care Operations, 412-521-8295, or email@example.com, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.