For those whose lives have been touched by Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia and whose needs require the comprehensive care offered by a Skilled Nursing Facility, the Allderdice Neighborhood at Charles Morris Nursing and Rehabilitation Center serves as a community offering activity and purpose .
Our staff is on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our team includes devoted, professional registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nurse assistants who treat you like the special, unique person you are.
The top priority of every nurse and nursing assistant is to provide you with compassionate care.
Continuum of Care
Because memory care at Allderdice at Charles Morris is part of JAA’s own network of care, other personal or assisted living options and rehabilitation are available. Additionally, your spouse or other loved one may need healthcare support too. These levels of care are available on our JAA campus or at our Weinberg Terrace community just a few miles away.
At A Glance
Life at Allderdice at Charles Morris features:
- 24/7 attentive care by Registered Nurses, licensed nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants who have completed comprehensive dementia training by the Hearthstone Institute.
- A certified Memory Care Center of Excellence adhering to the I’m Still Here™ approach developed by the internationally renowned Hearthstone Institute.
- Daily therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Medication management and pharmacy services.
- Telemedicine to reduce avoidable hospitalizations.
- Wireless, wearable communications system between staff and residents.
- Three nutritious and delicious made-to-order meals served by friendly, attentive staff.
- Beautiful café-style dining room.
- Snacks available each day.
- Mealtime and feeding assistance, if needed.
- Life-enriching activities including music, arts, crafts, movies and field trips.
- Religious services and programs for both Jewish and non-Jewish residents.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- A Resident & Family Council encouraging frank discussion and feedback.
Allderdice at Charles Morris is located at 200 JHF Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217.
For more information, contact Cindy Pace, at 412-377-9594, or firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.