November 3, 2020
Because JAA remains COVID-free, per regulatory protocols, we are offering in-person, indoor visits between residents and their loved ones in designated areas. Indoor visits are now available at Charles Morris, Weinberg Terrace, and Weinberg Village. AHAVA’s indoor visits will begin later this week.
Our maintenance staff has done a great job of creating enclosed spaces with barriers and plexiglass that will keep residents and their families safe during these supervised visits. We hope to provide opportunity for hand-holding in all four building, a major step forward for our residents and their loved ones.
Each building has its own schedule and you can reach out to the staff to arrange your visit.
Charles Morris Nursing and Rehab Center: Sharyn Rubin email@example.com
Weinberg Village: Sandra Dojcak firstname.lastname@example.org
Weinberg Terrace: Rena Becker email@example.com
We ask that you follow some simple guidelines in place to make each visit a safe one.
- Visitors must sign in, answer screening questions, and have your temperature taken prior to visitation.
- All visitors will wear face coverings properly, covering your nose and the mouth at all times while on JAA property.
- Hand sanitizing will take place initially at the entry of the facility prior to the screening process, then again prior to being seated for the visit.
- If holding hands is offered, visitors please wear the gloves provided by JAA at your visiting table.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines, including remaining on the appropriate side of the barrier during your visit. In addition, six feet of distance is to be maintained between all staff and visitors at all times.
- Visitors are not permitted to be in any other part of the building beyond the designated visiting area at any time.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our residents and staff in good health.
We look forward to seeing everyone again!