As of Monday, June 22, 2020
After closing under the Jewish Community Center's coronavirus safety restrictions the physical therapy center powered by JAA at the JCC is back.
The PT@JCC staff, headed by Clinic Director Scott Rosen, is taking appointments Monday through Friday, 7am-5pm.
Therapy sessions continued on JAA's campus off Browns Hill Road beginning in mid-March, so there was never any down time for staff or patients. Everyone kept to solid rehab schedules throughout the pandemic.
Being back in our permanent space at the JCC, where convenience and access are just some of the benefits, Scott and his crew are ready to continue supporting clients in their areas of therapeutic expertise including:
- All Orthopedic and Musculo-Skeletal Impairments
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Youth Athletic Injury Prevention
- Pediatric and Adult Muscular Imbalances
- Balance and Neurological Conditions
- Vestibular Rehab (For Dizziness)
- Pain Management
- Specialized Parkinson’s Treatment
- Aquatic Therapy (temporarily unavailable)
New Precautions Keep Patients Safe
In collaboration with the JCC, the therapy clinic has these tips to keep patients safe and healthy.
- Easy access through the CenterFit garage off Forbes Ave.
- Two health screenings: one at JCC's entrance; one in gym.
- Sorry, locker rooms remain closed so arrive dressed for your session.
- Arrive no more than five minutes prior to session; there is no waiting area.
- Wash/sanitize hands upon entering and exiting JCC and gym.
- Masks are REQUIRED inside JCC and gym.
- Aquatic Therapy is temporarily unavailable through PT@JCC.
Things you should know
- We accept Aetna, Highmark, UPMC, and most major insurances.
- No Physician Referral Required
- You Do Not Have To Be A JCC Member
- If interested, new PT@JCC Clients are eligible for JCC Membership Discount
Call for an evaluation
Make an appointment at 412-697-3505
In the heart of downtown Squirrel Hill.
Jewish Community Center | 5738 Forbes Ave | Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Van transportation is avaialble for seniors needing medical care within a five-mile radius of Squirrel Hill. We operate this free van service to and from our Outpatient Therapy Center at JAA's campus just off Browns Hill Road. We have our own private entrance and are also taking appointments now. Call JAA's main office for more information 412 420 4000.