August 14, 2020
Window visits at JAA between residents and family members are back at AHAVA Memory Care, Weinberg Village, and communities within Charles Morris that are COVID-free.
Of course, safety remains our first priority and we ask that anyone coming for a window visit follow our specific guidelines.
If you wish to schedule a visit or have questions, do not hesitate to reach out to:
AHAVA Memory Care Center Contact: Kelie Schneider firstname.lastname@example.org, Liz Powell email@example.com
Charles Morris Nursing and Rehab Center Contact: Sharyn Rubin firstname.lastname@example.org
Weinberg Village Contact: Pearl Averbach email@example.com or Sandra Dojcak firstname.lastname@example.org
Safety precautions and guidelines are given here to help you prepare for your visit. We need to adhere to these guidelines together in order to keep everyone safe:
- No more than two (2) family members are permitted during the visitation.
- Children who can maintain the rules of visitation are permitted only when accompanied by an adult.
- Social distancing is required with facemasks during the entire visitation.
- No hugging, kissing or touching is permitted during the visit.
- All visits are under supervision of an appropriate JAA staff person who assures that social distancing and facemask rules are adhered to at all times.
- All visits are weather permitting. In the event of inclement weather, the visit may be postponed at the discretion of JAA staff.
- Visits are scheduled for 20 minutes and are only permitted as frequently as time permits to allow visitation for all residents throughout the community.
- No packages can be given directly to the resident. Packages go to the staff person monitoring the visit in order to assure appropriate cleaning/disinfection prior to the package entering the building.
- There is no eating during the visits.
- No visitors are permitted in the building at any time during the visit.
- Windows and chairs are cleaned after the visit by an assigned staff member with an approved cleaning solution.
- Staff members will direct visitors to the parking area and then to their designated meeting location.
- Visitors should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before they need to be at their designated meeting location.
- Anyone arriving late will be limited to the time their visit is scheduled, no exceptions.
- Last minute changes will affect others who are planning visits as well.
Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you!