Tuesday November 30, 2021
The Jewish Association on Aging is once again participating in Giving Tuesday, a 24-hour global fundraising initiative designed to raise money, awareness, and community engagement. From now until midnight on November 30th, every dollar you give will go toward the care and support of seniors in our community. Because of you, we will be able to:
- Supply PPE for dedicated staff who work one-on-one with our residents.
- Provide residents with supplies for activities designed to provide physical and cognitive stimulation.
- Safely host gatherings to celebrate milestones and relive fond memories.
- Deliver nutritious kosher meals to homebound seniors in our area.
- Explore new ways to help seniors in the Pittsburgh area live their happiest and healthiest lives.
Your support is more important than ever. To give a gift that truly matters, visit the JAA’s giving page at https://www.givebigpittsburgh.com/organizations/jewish-association-on-aging to learn more about how your generosity can help the seniors in our community this holiday season and beyond.
We are so appreciative of your ongoing generosity, and we thank you for helping us care for the generation that cared for us.