The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Terrace is a beautiful, personal care community designed for you and other more active residents who need occasional support to remain independent.
Our friendly, supportive staff, along with a host of convenient services and amenities, help you to stay energized and vibrant.
Quite simply, Weinberg Terrace is a wonderful place to call home.
Spacious Apartments, Desired Squirrel Hill Neighborhood
Our spacious, comfortable apartment designs provide privacy and dignity – and the touches and finishes you desire most.
Conveniently located in Pittsburgh’s charming Squirrel Hill neighborhood, we are within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and more.
At Weinberg Terrace, you receive the extra help you need, and our great location keeps you close to everything and everyone that matters.
Active Senior Lifestyle
Living at Weinberg Terrace gives you the opportunity to renew old friendships and develop new ones, find terrific partners for a game of cards, and join in sing-a-longs to your favorite melodies. Each day, our full social calendar provides an array of opportunities for you to discover something new and exciting. Best of all, you are surrounded by the warmth of a traditional community that makes you feel right at home, right from day one.
Peace of Mind
Because personal care at Weinberg Terrace is part of JAA’s own network of care, memory support, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation are available at our Jewish Association on Aging campus just a few miles away.
At A Glance
Life at Weinberg Terrace Features:
- Sixty-two (62) spacious apartments with capacity for couples.
- Front-desk concierge service.
- Elegantly appointed living areas.
- Private dining room available to entertain family and friends.
- Convenient pantry with snacks and necessities.
- Beauty/barber services available onsite.
- Storage areas for residents.
- Private, enclosed garden courtyard.
- Three delicious kosher meals served daily by our friendly and attentive staff in our beautiful dining room.
- Daily continental breakfast.
- Snacks when you want them.
- Accommodations for special diets.
- Bathing, dressing, and medication management, when needed.
Safety and Security
- Staff on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Emergency call system in every apartment.
- Regular exercise programs to maintain and improve fitness.
- Periodic health education classes.
- Registered Nurse available daily to attend to your health and wellness needs.
Activities and Social Opportunities
- A complete program of activities including parties, crafts, cards, trips, cultural programming, and more.
- Regularly scheduled social hours.
- Religious services and programs for both Jewish and non-Jewish residents.
- Beautiful outdoor patio for you and your family to enjoy.
- Well-stocked library.
- Card and puzzle tables on every floor.
Housekeeping and Laundry
- Complete apartment cleaning on a scheduled basis.
- Washers and dryers within easy walking distance of all apartments.
- Assistance with daily housekeeping and laundry, when needed.
- All utilities included in monthly rate.
- Cable television hookup and basic monthly services included.
- Individually controlled thermostats in each apartment for year-round comfort.
- Scheduled rides for doctor’s appointments, shopping, and excursions.
- Planned, offsite activities that include transportation.
Weinberg Terrace is located at 5757 Bartlett Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
For more information, contact George Maloney, Weinberg Terrace Business Manager, 412-420-3342, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.