PT at the JCC is a program powered by the Jewish Association on Aging. Therapy services are located at the JCC in Squirrel Hill to better accommodate you individually, the community at large, and JCC members.
If you need physical therapy, you have full and complete access to the JCC equipment including fitness and locker rooms. Extended hours offered at the JCC make sure that you are able to receive benefits based on you busy schedule.
At the JCC, we provide you with multiple services, especially if you need therapy to be successful with your recovery.
Aquatic therapy is temporarily unavailable at the JCC but will return soon, with one of only two large, warm, indoor pools in the area.
LSVT BIG is designed specifically to treat Parkinson’s disease. Certified therapists administer a number of hour-long treatments over the course of several weeks and address the unique movement impairments caused by Parkinson’s.
Most insurances are accepted, including Aetna, UPMC and Highmark.
Neither referrals nor membership to JCC required.
At A Glance
All Orthopedic and Musculo-Skeletal Impairments
• Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
• Sports Injuries
• Youth Athletic Injury Prevention
• Pediatric and Adult Muscular Imbalances
• Balance and Neurological Conditions
• Vestibular Rehab (For Dizziness)
• Pain Management
• Specialized Parkinson’s Treatment
• Aquatic Therapy (Heated Pool) temporarily closed
• No Physician Referral Required
• You Do Not Have To Be A JCC Member
• If Interested, New PT@JCC Clients Eligible for JCC Membership Discount
PT@JCC powered by JAA is located is available at the Jewish Community Center, 5738 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
For an evaluation at PT@JCC, contact Scott Rosen, Clinic Director/Physical Therapist, 412-697-3505, or firstname.lastname@example.org 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.