Attentive and Individualized Skilled Nursing Care
It can be one of your most difficult decisions, selecting a skilled nursing center for long-term care.
Choose Charles Morris Nursing & Rehabilitation Center and rest assured you are receiving the highest quality nursing care available in a professional yet comfortable, homelike setting. Gain peace of mind knowing you are the center of a dedicated team providing you with the highest quality care possible.
Know that we are committed to treating you like family.
A Committed Team
Charles Morris has a reputation for providing excellent care. Everyone from nurses, social workers, and activities staff to volunteers, housekeepers and dietary workers plays a vital role in making sure we meet, and often exceed, your physical, emotional, and social needs.
Our staff is on site 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our team includes devoted, professional registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and certified nurse assistants who treat you like the special, unique person you are.
The top priority of every nurse and nursing assistant is to provide you with compassionate care.
Specialized Health Services
Physicians and ancillary providers from UPMC, Allegheny Health Network and other healthcare providers make frequent visits to Charles Morris. On-site clinics and visiting specialists are also able to address most of your health care needs including diabetes education and monitoring, laboratory and x-ray capabilities, and dental, podiatry, vision, and dermatological care.
Because nursing care at Charles Morris is part of JAA’s own network of care, other personal or assisted living options including memory support and rehabilitation are available. Additionally, your spouse or other loved one may need healthcare support too. These levels of care are available on our JAA campus or at our Weinberg Terrace community just a few miles away.
Social workers are the link between you, your family members, and Charles Morris staff. They assist with your changing care needs and are experts on topics including insurance and financial counseling, resident progress, our practices, and referrals, as well as grief, family, and crisis counseling.
At A Glance
Life at Charles Morris features:
- Capacity for 124 residents, with a choice of private and semi-private rooms.
- 24/7 attentive care by licensed nurses and nursing assistants.
- Four nursing “neighborhoods,” (Allderdice, Beechwood, Carnegie, and Darlington), including dedicated, comprehensive memory care at Allderdice.
- Daily therapeutic and recreational activities.
- Post-operative care.
- Medication management.
- Pharmacy services.
- Telemedicine to reduce avoidable hospitalizations.
- Wireless, wearable communications system between staff and residents.
- Progressive wound care.
- Three nutritious and delicious made-to-order kosher meals served by friendly staff.
- Beautiful café-style dining rooms in each neighborhood.
- Snacks available each day.
- Mealtime and feeding assistance, if needed.
- Life-enriching activities including music, arts, crafts, movies and field trips.
- Religious services and programs for both Jewish and non-Jewish residents.
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- A Resident & Family Council encouraging frank discussion and feedback.
- Beautification and "Hair Therapy" with Leanne.
Charles M. Morris Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is located at 200 JHF Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15217.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Cindy Pace at 412-377-9594, email@example.com, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday